Benchtop Reagent Card Incubator RCI-1 with Precision Temperature Control
|FYQ-1 Reagent Card Incubator is a specialized device used in micro-column gel detection technology and is suitable for incubating and cultivating the solution of the reagent card carrier at 37℃ temperature
|Place of Origin:
|RCI-1(old model FYQ-1）
|1 year warranty for the whole machine.
- Technical Specifications
- Competitive Advantage
The main purpose of a reagent card incubator is to maintain a consistent and controlled temperature for reagent cards used in diagnostic testing. This is necessary to ensure accurate and reliable results from the testing process.
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|To be negotiated
|10-15 working days
● LED display, temperature and time parameters can be set.
● It can hold 24 cards at the same time, processing samples quickly and efficiently.
● Microprocessor controls temperature and time with good temperature control linearity and small fluctuations.
● It is safe to use, reliable in performance, automatically timed and has an alarm prompt.
● The appearance is simple and generous, with a transparent upper cover, and the experimental process is clear at a glance.
|37℃ + 0.1℃
|10 ~ 37℃
|24 card blood type reagent cards (6-column or 8-column)
|± < 1℃
|00001. 0 ~ 99min
|00002. 310×260×115mm (L×W×H)
|AC220V 50HZ 2A
1.Professional direct manufacturer, competitive price.
2.ISO9001:2015 Certification, CE Certification, all machines undergo strict quality testing and good packaging before transportation.
3.Long-term technical support and professional customer service at every stage of the product sales, delivery and operation.Our highly qualified and experienced service team providing you with a unique level of support for your purchase for it's entire lifetime.
4.We can also offer customized solutions for clients' special requirements. Powered with an efficient team of engineers backed by years of experience in their respective fields, the company ensures each and every product that leaves the manufacturing unit is up to the mark in all respects.