K8 High-Speed Vortex Mixer ST Intelligent Control For Liquid Powder and Solid Mixing
|for Liquid, Powder, and Solid Mixing
|Place of Origin:
|VM-8 (old model K8)
|1 year warranty for the whole machine.
- Technical Specifications
- Competitive Advantage
The K8 vortex mixer is a multifunctional mixer designed for quickly mixing liquid, liquid-solid, and powder substances. Its compact and solid structure, as well as its advanced design and manufacturing technology, ensure a simple, smooth and beautiful appearance. The mixer is equipped with the ST intelligent analysis and processing platform, which allows for intelligent control of speed, time, and work mode. The permanent magnet DC motor is designed with over-temperature protection and no carbon brush, allowing for high-speed mixing without failure or interference. The mixer features two safe operation modes, "point" and "continuous" mode, and a timer function to make experiments more convenient and accurate. The optimized body structure provides a stable and quiet working platform for various oscillatory mixing tasks.
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|To be negotiated
|7-10 working days
● The K8 vortex mixer is a versatile, easy-to-operate mixer designed to quickly handle liquid, liquid-solid, and powder mixing.
● Its advanced design and manufacturing ensure a compact, solid structure and a simple, smooth, and beautiful appearance.
● 1.ST intelligent analysis and processing platform can respond to various modes of work requirements, fully equipped with fast processing chipset and electronic sensing technology, easy to achieve intelligent control of speed, time and work mode..
● Permanent magnet DC motor with less heat. Over temperature protection ensures high speed mixing without faults for long time. Brushless design with little spare parts to reduce the operation resistance, noise and interference..
● Two safety operation modes “touch”and “continuous”. Easy switch over. Time count and countdown available for the test convenience.
● Fast thorough mix of any liquid and powder with high efficiency.
● The perfect body structure optimization design, so that it has enough counterweight weight and eccentric balance of operation, for a variety of oscillatory mixing provides a stable, quiet working platform.
|placing test tube 50mm small container, using slot structure, to prevent the work of the container outside the slip
|used to place 85mm flask container class or multiple test tubes mixed together
|oscillation diameter 10mm, 14 holes number of test tubes
ST intelligent analysis and processing platform allows for intelligent control of speed, time, and work mode.
Permanent magnet DC motor with over-temperature protection ensures long-term high-speed mixing capabilities with minimal noise.
Two safe operation modes (point and continuous), digital timing, and countdown timer for accurate experimentation.
High speed, high efficiency, and thorough mixing completion in the shortest possible time. Equipped with a stable and quiet working platform for various oscillatory mixing.
|Driven mode motor
|DC24V permanent magnet motor/ direct drive
|PWM stepless frequency conversion speed control
|Touch mode by photoelectric induction or continuous
|PPTC/ self recovery fuse/no need to change.
|The fastest acceleration and deceleration time: ≤3s
|Time function / display:digital timing 1s-999min. countdown, pointing positive timing / high bright LCD
1.Professional manufacturer, competitive price.
2.ISO9001:2015 Certification, CE Certification, all machines undergo strict quality testing and good packaging before transportation.
3.Long-term technical support and professional customer service at every stage of the product sales, delivery and operation.Our highly qualified and experienced service team providing you with a unique level of support for your purchase for it's entire lifetime.
4.We can also offer customized solutions for clients' special requirements. Powered with an efficient team of engineers backed by years of experience in their respective fields, the company ensures each and every product that leaves the manufacturing unit is up to the mark in all respects.